18 mar 2011

Trusty PTC Sites

Read HERE first for all you need to know and be aware on PTC sites before going on.

Remember this, patience as you start; always, as a starter, you will have a really slow rate of incomes, but with constant commitment you will slowly begin to see the earnings.


What do you need to earn money?

Online Paypal - Alertpay Account
Patience


Ofcourse the sites. As for now, I will post the links / banners, as Im currently gathering the requiered info about each site, so I can post it in organized. As soon as I organize the info I will start to make individual descriptions for each one.


SITES

JzBux  - The Future of Earning  Online!
















Clicksia







This are all recommended sites that have already payed multiple users, as I stated early on, I will make single reviews for each site, as well as giving you some info about them, since im currently user on each of those sites.

The only site that im considering about its efectiveness is ClixSense, since its a fairly new site needs more time to invest on it, but ill get back to you when things settle down.

Please contact me or leave a comment with any doupt.

No hay comentarios: